As a part of the award ceremony of the ‘Trophées des Territoires Equitables’ (Trophies for Fair-Trade Territories) in Alfortville on the 16th of May, 2019, a number of cities and organisations signed the Universal Declaration of Humankind Rights. Among the cities and organisation which recently signed are:
- The City of Alfortville, represented by Michel GERCHINOVITZ, Mayor of Alfortville;
- The City of Saint Martin, represented by Virginie MALAYEUDE, City Councillor;
- The Federation ‘Artisans du Monde’, represented by Gérald GODREUIL, Executive Officer;
- Max Havelaar France, represented by Blaise DESBORDES, General Manager;
- ‘FAIR[e] un monde équitable’, represented by Estelle DUBREUIL, Coordinator;
- Artisans du Monde Plaine Centrale, represented by Bernard SCHAUER, President;
- ‘Commerce Equitable France’ (Fair Trade France), represented by Julie Stoll, Executive Officer.